The reason of the title of my blog.

donderdag 2 december 2010

Wintergernis.


It was a long and dark december, from the rooftops I remember, there was snow..

FUCKING EVERYWHERE! Godbloody Christ who fell of a burned airplane like a shooting star.

Yes I’m back, with inspiration as hell. And I hate winter whilst it didn’t even start yet. 2 december for fuck sakes. G’argh. Today I heard Russia got the world cup: I say GOOD RIDDANCE. I hope every single football player freezes their high proteined anabolic balls off while we are drinking Vodka, what’s obviously sponsoring this shit. Internship’s nice, though it’s getting a bit boring, I just requested a vacation from 24th of December(PRSPCT!?)  Til January 2nd, I hope they grant me this one.
So I’m guessing I’m having this chronic winter depression, if not I’ve got chronic Ergernis.
The dry air, the slippery road, the icecold air, fuck it. My brother who lives in the Philippines says it’s 20 degrees in Celsius there. AND PEOPLE WALK IN FRIGGIN SWEATSHIRTS. The name is now quite obvious isn’t it!? 
Why do they call it the dark days in december? 
Cause of the lovely days that are coming up, giving presents in tradition of a religion and a Coca Cola-mascot called Santa Claus. ‘Being with your loved ones’. yeah we know it. 
Or could it be that it's called that because much people get a cold (COUGH), get cranky and want to lay in their warm bed?    


Ah well I hope I get my vacation by my internship company. Could make me a loveable person for at least a couple of days :') 

So tomorrow night his Dutch father/example is being celebrated. I'm looking forward because I'm gonna just sit back, relax, eat some pizza, drink some beer, maybe watch some House, or Dexter.. 
or.. *Giggly Psychotic Laughter* BOTH, HAHA. 

So.. 

Tuesday night I went to Electric Six(Danger! High Voltage), and it was nice!
Though I wanted to talk about something I’ve learned about them. There was this song: Gay Bar
And much people asked like WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A GAY BAR PART TWO.
So they were like get the fuck outta here, we made like 3 albums after Fire(the one that contained the.. you know).  And then they made this:
I used to dress in black every night
I used to dress in black every night
But something happened to me
Something happened to me
And now, I dress in white

You used to get it wrong every night
You used to get it wrong every night
And there was nothing left to do
But pump high voltage into you
And now, you mostly get it right

And you were blinded for the moment
By my country and western star ship last night
You were tumbling and bumbling
Like a bird that's just had it's wings clipped?
in flight

And the congregation of the prayers begins to sing
They were such delinquents joining the kill
Of the soft steaming shits demanding...
Gay bar part 2

I used to dress in black every night
Now I dress primarily in white
And I was under duress
removed my pants and my vest
and now i'm undressed tonight

And you were silenced for the moment
By my peter paul and mary box set ?last night
You were tumbling and bumbling like a pugilist being pummeled ?in flight

And the leagues of evil temper began to sing
And the menacing ending caused you such fright
there's something very wrong with you
So let’s stay in tonight

She was my dark angel every night
She was my dark angel every night

Something happened to her
Something happened to her
And now? she's white.”




A complete random thing, just to annoy them. 
So yeah, it was a nice night. I'm really sorry for being off that long, just a lot of negative things on my mind. Goodnight and good fight. You cuntfucks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten